In order to contact APAD, please use the contact form below to send us an email. Please note that (*) denotes a required field.
Latest Forum Posts
- Gmail addressesLast updated: 18th March 2019
- Family members who are able but not willing to actLast updated: 14th March 2019
- Universal Credit & Fit NotesLast updated: 13th March 2019
- Equity ReleaseLast updated: 8th March 2019
- Protection of property chargesLast updated: 8th March 2019
You can usually ignore demands from the DWP to refund pensions or benefits paid to a relative after they have died bit.ly/2HANGnr It has no power to force you to do so but relies on demands in letters that do not warn you of that.
If the people you trust most live abroad, from Canada to Australia, they can still support you as your attorney 🌎 For more information on a #LastingPowerofAttorney visit us online 🖥️ gov.uk/opg pic.twitter.com/gP9IoehnL3