In order to contact APAD, please use the contact form below to send us an email. Please note that (*) denotes a required field.
Latest Forum Posts
- DWP Debt Management issuesLast updated: 17th January 2020
- Financial Investment PolicyLast updated: 9th January 2020
- Pre-paid cardsLast updated: 9th January 2020
- Panel Deputy applicationsLast updated: 18th December 2019
- Capital limits for people moving in and out of ESA & HBLast updated: 17th December 2019
Join us at our very first safeguarding event and see Caroline Bielanska on our panel session discussing safeguarding adults at risk. Thursday 6 February - London For more information and to buy tickets, visit the website 🎟️ westminster-briefing.com/OPG_… pic.twitter.com/djjW89g7Ef
Judge rules that a 5.45 sq m L-shaped room is a bedroom even though opening the door and a cupboard would be impeded by even a small 2'6" single bed. A child could squeeze in he said bit.ly/2TSFCEq so man whose mum had died has 25% deducted from benefit under bedroom tax
Just wow....did you know about Stop Loan Sharks @LoanSharkNews? They can, and do, prosecute, and have a very high success rate. Fantastic educational resource for deputies and those working with vulnerable people.
Can the Court of Protection tell me where to live? Our #COP expert Lynne Bradey explores this difficult situation. #courtofprotection #capacity #MentalHealthAct bit.ly/2TOBsxq pic.twitter.com/Hn9gIcYjIC