In order to contact APAD, please use the contact form below to send us an email. Please note that (*) denotes a required field.
Latest Forum Posts
- Canadian Tax RequirementsLast updated: 23rd August 2019
- IR35Last updated: 22nd August 2019
- Second Query- DWPLast updated: 16th August 2019
- Internet Banking- queries if you could kindly assistLast updated: 16th August 2019
- Possible change of bank supplierLast updated: 14th August 2019
ActionFraud gets around half a million fraud reports each year. Of those about 48,000 are referred on to a local, regional, or national force. Of those less than 8,000 result in a charge, caution, or community outcome. Just 1.5% of the total. So 98.5% are not resolved.
The first episode of our new OPG podcast is now live ✅ Hear from our colleagues about who we are, what our purpose is and how we serve vulnerable people across England and Wales🎙️ Listen online: youtube.com/watch?v=-Cx9ID… pic.twitter.com/fXd4EKGXU3
We're recruiting for a number of general case manager roles in Nottingham Working with @nottmjobs, our colleagues will be offering workshops to tell you about what we do, and how you can be a part of the team If you'd like to attend a workshop, visit 💻nottinghamjobs.com/office-of-… pic.twitter.com/0iNsAVeGtQ
3rd edition of the Court of Protection Handbook now published! courtofprotectionhandbook.com…